Sunday, September 24, 2023
12:30 to 4:30 pm
Presented by Labware, Inc.
Advance Ticket Sales have ended,
but we will have plenty of ticket available at the gate: $27 age 14 & up; $15 age 14 & under
THE INVITATIONAL IS STILL ON: A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
The annual Auburn Heights Invitational features exceptional motor cars from the dawn of the automotive age through 1969. The event benefits the Joseph Boxler Education Fund, which supports educational programming by the Marshall Steam Museum, and is held rain or shine.
FOOD & FUN: In addition to historic autos, enjoy delicious food from On the Roll Food Truck, wine from Total Wine & More, craft beer from Dew Point Brewing Co., Woodside Farm Creamery Ice Cream, rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad and tours of the Auburn Heights Mansion, plus special exhibits and presentations, a silent auction, and more!
SUPPORT & SILENT AUCTION: Funds raised at this event support education programs at Auburn Heights! One way you can support is participating in our silent auction & raffle onsite and online. Click here to view the items up for auction and make a bid (in-person or online).
WEATHER & CANCELLATIONS: We never let a little drizzle dampen our spirits, so all events are rain or shine. In the event of especially inclement weather, you may call the Friends of Auburn Heights office at (302) 239-2385 for a recorded message that will indicate any change in regular plans.
PET RESTRICTIONS: Sorry, no pets except service dogs allowed.
INVITATIONAL AUTO DISPLAY LIST:
- 1904 Cadillac Model B Runabout, Vance Kershner
- 1909 Hupmobile Model 20, Vance Kershner
- 1927 Pierce -Arrow Model 81 Roadster, Bruce & Carol Wilhelm
- 1928 Packard Phaeton 526 Convertible, Patti and Bob Root
- 1931 Franklin Convertible Coupe, Michael Antunes
- 1936 Ford Phaeton, Bob and Debbie Cornman
- 1937 Buick 40 Special, Ric and Kathy Gochanauer
- 1938 SS Jaguar Drophead Coupe Convertible, G. Alexander Cole
- 1940 LaSalle Model 5019, Bill Pfeifer
- 1941 Hudson Super 6, Thomas C. Swett
- 1941 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Sedan, Thym Smith
- 1950 Chrysler Town and Country Sedan, Vance Kershner
- 1955 Ford Thunderbird Convertible, Steve and Gail Roberts
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air, Bill and Carol Kynett
- 1957 Chevrolet 3100 Truck, Vance Kershner
- 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible, Barry and Kathy Beck
- 1962 Austin-Healey MK II 3000 Convertible, Mike Tyler
- 1964 Cadillac Eldorado 6367 Convertible, Robert and Sarah Schles
- 1969 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible, George Laws
We thank your generous 2023 event sponsors:
PRESENTING SPONSOR: Labware Inc.
Associates International Inc.