Sunday, September 25, 2022
12:30 to 4:30 pm
Spotlight on Rumble Seats!
TICKETS (non-refundable): $20 in advance, $25 at the gate ($14 for ages 14 & under)
Admission is not covered by membership, but we hope our members will join us to support our nonprofit educational mission.
Tickets are nonrefundable and may be ordered online by clicking here.
The annual Auburn Heights Invitational features exceptional motor cars from the dawn of the automotive age through 1969. The event benefits the Joseph Boxler Education Fund, which supports educational programming by the Marshall Steam Museum, and is held rain or shine.
FOOD & FUN: In addition to historic autos, enjoy delicious food from On the Roll Food Truck, wine from Total Wine & More, craft beer from Dew Point Brewing Co., Woodside Farm Creamery Ice Cream, rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad and tours of the Auburn Heights Mansion, plus special exhibits and presentations, a silent auction, and more!
WEATHER & CANCELLATIONS: We never let a little drizzle dampen our spirits, so all events are rain or shine. In the event of especially inclement weather, you may call the Friends of Auburn Heights office at (302) 239-2385 for a recorded message that will indicate any change in regular plans.
PET RESTRICTIONS: Sorry, no pets except service dogs allowed.
Spotlight on Rumble Seats:
- 1907 Stanley Model K, Marshall Steam Museum
- 1928 Buick Master Six 28-54 Roadster, Vance Kershner
- 1928 Marmon Pace Car, Vance Kershner
- 1929 Ford Model A Roadster, William Schwoebel
- 1931 Chevrolet Cabriolet, Thomas & Carol Anderson
- 1931 Chrysler Roadster M-6, Lammot Copeland
- 1935 Auburn Supercharged 851, Vance Kershner
- 1948 Triumph Roadster, Bill Tattersal & Dana Mason
- PLUS 1947 Indian Chief Crazy Horse, Richard Julian
Historic Auto Display:
- 1905 Franklin, Bob & Debbie Cornman
- 1913 Buick 25 Touring, Stephen & Betsy Hershey
- 1914 Overland 1914 Model 79 Speedster, Mark & Lori Thompson
- 1925 Lincoln L Model LeBaron Sports Sedan, Jared and Jennifer Schoenly
- 1927 Cadillac 314 Phaeton, John & Barbara McCoy
- 1930 Pontiac Six Standard Coupe, Don Maleta
- 1931 Ford Phaeton, Fred Hoch
- 1937 Packard Model 1508, Marshall Steam Museum
- 1938 Packard 8 Opera Coupe, Lou & Barbara Mandich
- 1955 Buick Roadmaster, Bruce Swayze
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible, William Sharp
- 1958 Ford Edsel Citation Convertible, John S. Currie
- 1967 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe, Cliff Ramminger
- 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S, Brenda and Jeff Kane
Please join us in thanking our generous sponsors: