Sunday, September 24, 2023
12:30 to 4:30 pm
The annual Auburn Heights Invitational features exceptional motor cars from the dawn of the automotive age through 1969. The event benefits the Joseph Boxler Education Fund, which supports educational programming by the Marshall Steam Museum, and is held rain or shine.
FOOD & FUN: In addition to historic autos, enjoy delicious food from On the Roll Food Truck, wine from Total Wine & More, craft beer from Dew Point Brewing Co., Woodside Farm Creamery Ice Cream, rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad and tours of the Auburn Heights Mansion, plus special exhibits and presentations, a silent auction, and more!
WEATHER & CANCELLATIONS: We never let a little drizzle dampen our spirits, so all events are rain or shine. In the event of especially inclement weather, you may call the Friends of Auburn Heights office at (302) 239-2385 for a recorded message that will indicate any change in regular plans.
PET RESTRICTIONS: Sorry, no pets except service dogs allowed.
INVITATIONAL AUTO DISPLAY LIST:
- 1904 Cadillac Model B, Vance Kershner
- 1909 Hupmobile Model 20, Vance Kershner
- 1914 Lozier Model 84 Runabout, Fred Hoch
- 1928 Packard Phaeton 526 Convertible, Patti Root
- 1931 Franklin Convertible Coupe, Michael Antunes
- 1936 Ford Phaeton, Bob Cornman
- 1937 Buick, Ric Gochanauer
- 1938 SS Jaguar Drop Head Coupe Convertible, Alexander Cole
- 1940 LaSalle Model 5019, William Pfeifer III
- 1941 Hudon Super 6, Thomas Swett
- 1941 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Sedan, Thym Smith
- 1950 Chrysler Town and Country, Vance Kershner
- 1955 Ford Thunderbird, Steve Roberts
- 1956 Chevrolet, Bill Kynett
- 1957 Chevrolet 3100 Truck, Vance Kershner
- 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible, Barry Beck
- 1962 Austin-Healey MK II 3000 Tricarb, Michael Tyler
- 1967 Autocar Firetruck, Hockessin Fire Company
- 1969 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible, George Laws
2022 CATALOG: Download our 2022 catalog to see all the featured autos of the event.