Egg Hunts are back at Auburn Heights!
Friday, April 15 & Saturday, April 16
12 to 3 pm
Advance registration is required. The hunts are limited to 200 children per day to ensure plenty of eggs and fun for all!
BOTH HUNTS ARE SOLD OUT (& WAIT LISTS ARE FULL)
Tickets $10, required for ALL attendees (adults & children); infants under 1 are free
Members may purchase half-price tickets based on their membership level:
- Individual Members (1 half-price adult ticket: $5)
- Dual Members (2 half-price adult tickets: $5 each)
- Family Members (2 half-price adult tickets and up to 4 half-price child tickets: $5 each)
- Additional tickets available for $10 each
- Gates open at 12 noon, with train rides and special kids crafts in the museum, with plenty to see and do.
- Hunt kicks off promptly at 1 pm with ages 2 & under going first, then ages 3 & 4, followed by ages 5 to 7, and then ages 8 to 12
- Easter Bunny will be meeting and greeting
- Food Trucks on site both days: Woodside Farm Creamery and Uncle John’s BBQ
Family Fun included with Admission:
- Train rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad (on our 1/8-scale coal-fired and diesel trains)
- Themed craft and activities for kids
- Fresh steam-popped popcorn
- Admission to the Marshall Steam Museum, with operating model trains
- Easter Bunny meet and greet
We think you’ll have an egg-cellent time!
- Tickets are nonrefundable and good ONLY for the date specified in the reservation
- Event is held rain or shine
- ALL attendees must pay admission (covers free popcorn, rides, museum entry, and all the day’s fun!)
- Sorry, no pets except service dogs