Sunday, May 1, 2022
12:30 to 4:30 pm
Admission: $12/adult (age 13 & up), $8/child (age 1-12), infants & members are free
Advance registration and ticket purchase is not required.
Tickets will be available at entry, but you may buy tickets online below, if desired. Members are free!
This event is for train enthusiasts of all ages! Kick off our event season by experiencing all things trains with:
- Rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad (featuring 1/8-scale coal-fired and diesel trains)
- Train-centered activities for kids (of all ages), with a very special Gauge 1 live steam layout thanks to our friends from Aikenback Live Steamers
- Entry to the newly renovated Marshall Steam Museum, featuring the world’s largest operating collection of Stanley steam cars plus a 1930s working Lionel electric trains display, steam engine display, special exhibits and gift shop
- NorDel Model Railroad Club will be demonstrating their model train layout inside the Marshall Steam Museum
- Guest exhibitors with their 1/8th-scale locomotives, rolling stock or attractions. Do you have 1/8th-scale equipment that you’d like to share? Click here to learn more about display options and to contact our planning team.
- Fresh steam-popped popcorn from our vintage popper
- Food trucks include Uncle John’s BBQ and Woodside Farm Creamery
- Special railroad displays, including a hands-on telegraph activity, vintage railroad china exhibit, and railroad tools display
- And more!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Event is rain or shine (with plenty to see and do indoors and under cover).
Advance ticket sales end on Friday, April 29, 5:00 pm (to give us time to prepare), but there will be plenty of tickets available at entry on event day, so come on out for all athe fun!