Sunday, May 5, 2024
12:30 to 4:30 pm
Admission: $15/adult (age 13 & up), $10/child (age 1-12), infants & members are free
Advance registration not required.
Tickets will be available at entry. Members are free!
This event is for train enthusiasts of all ages! Kick off our event season by experiencing all things trains with:
- Rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad (featuring 1/8-scale coal-fired and diesel trains)
- Train-centered activities for kids (of all ages), with a very special Gauge 1 live steam layout thanks to our friends from Aikenback Live Steamers
- Entry to the newly renovated Marshall Steam Museum, featuring the world’s largest operating collection of Stanley steam cars plus a 1930s working Lionel electric trains display, special exhibits and gift shop
- NorDel Model Railroad Club will be demonstrating their HO-scale model train layout inside the Marshall Steam Museum
- Fresh steam-popped popcorn from our vintage popper
- Special railroad displays, including a hands-on telegraph activity, vintage railroad china exhibit, and railroad tools display
- And more!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Event is rain or shine (with plenty to see and do indoors and under cover).