Friday, April 10 & Saturday, April 11, 2020
12 to 3 pm
(All attendees, except infants too young to hunt, must have a ticket)
Advance Registration Required
Member Early Bird Registration: March 9-13
Tickets on public sale starting 9 am March 16
Remember to purchase your tickets early; last year’s event sold out quickly!
– Tickets are nonrefundable and good only on the date specified in the reservation
– Event is rain or shine
– ALL attendees must have tickets (covers free popcorn, rides and all the day’s fun!)
– Sorry, no pets except service dogs
We look forward to welcoming all of those holding tickets to the 10th annual Auburn Heights Egg Hunts. The hunt is limited to 200 kids each day — to ensure plenty of fun (and eggs) for all. Participants are divided into age-appropriate groups so everyone has a great time.
12:00 noon: Gates open for train rides, free popcorn, and kids activities. Please note: the mansion is not open for tours at this event.
1:00 pm: The hunt begins, with children Under 2 going first, followed by Ages 2 to 4, then Ages 5 to 7, and finally Ages 8 to 12 (We do not have set start and end times for age groups)
$10 per person
**All attendees must have a ticket; infants free; ages 1-12 = child; ages 13 & older = adults**
Members may purchase half-price tickets based on membership level:
- Individual Members (1 half-price adult ticket: $5)
- Dual Members (2 half-price adult tickets: $5 each)
- Family Members (2 half-price adult tickets and up to 4 half-price child tickets: $5 each)
- Additional tickets available for $10 each
Learn more about membership here.
- Remember to purchase your tickets early! Last year they sold out quickly.
- Tickets will go on sale first to members, then to the general public.
- Tickets are non-refundable and good only for the date specified in your registration.
- Event is held rain or shine
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard or Discover