Join us for scenic views, craft brews and games to amuse! Every third Thursday (May – September) we open up our picturesque grounds after hours (from 5 – 8 pm) with a different food truck, featured group and other fun activities.
We thank our Series Sponsor: Wild Birds Unlimited Hockessin
No advance registration is needed.
General admission: $6 age 13 & up; $3 age 6–12, Members & children 5 & under free
**ACCESS Delaware: Present your ACCESS card and receive admission or tickets for up to four people at $2 each. Not valid with any other offer or group rate. Visitors must present their ACCESS card along with a photo ID to receive the discount. Not valid on special exhibitions, special events or features, or with any other offers or groups rate. ACCESS Delaware is a region-wide initiative led by Art-Reach.
- Theme: Auburn Heights Invitational car show preview
- Featured Groups: Delaware Valley Oldsmobile Club and First State Heritage Park
- Event Features: As we get excited for all things antique autos at our Auburn Heights Invitational: Classic Car Show & Garden Party this month, we will be welcoming the Delaware Valley Oldsmobile Club to display some of their favorites. Oldsmobile is celebrating their 125th anniversary this year, so expect some fun activities around the theme. PLUS a guest appearance by a featured car (or two!) from the upcoming Auburn Heights Invitational and themed activities from First State Heritage Park.
- Featured Food Truck: The Hungry Spork
- PLUS craft beer from Dew Point Brewing & wine from Total Wine (plus lemonade, water, sodas)
- No train or antique auto rides will be available during our after hours programs
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome
- Admission includes entry to the Marshall Steam Museum
Past Auburn Heights After Hours Events:
- Thursday, May 19, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited Hockessin and Garrett Snuff Mills (Theme: Trains Galore)
- Thursday, June 16, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited Hockessin and Garrett Snuff Mills (Theme: Cycles and Chords)
- Thursday, June 16, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited Hockessin and School of Rock Hockessin (Theme: Antique Motorcycles)
- Thursday, August 18, 5–8 pm, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited Hockessin & Patterson-Schwartz Real Estate (Theme: Dog Days of Summer)