Hours & Visit Options
Since we are mostly a volunteer organization, we do not keep regular open hours. We hope to soon! But until then we are open:
April 1 to December 15 for:
- Private tours by reservation to groups of 8 or more, with the minimum waived for Open House Tour Days on the First Friday and Third Saturday of the month (reservations still required)
- Events such as Train Day in May, Steamin’ Days (with train and auto rides!) on the First Sunday of the month, June to November (plus Easter, Halloween and Thanksgiving). Explore the options below to learn more about the different options available.
- Special events such as the Auburn Heights Invitational Historic Auto Display
- Field trips, educational programs, and more!
December 15 to March 30: Closed for winter hiatus; office open for inquiries and information at 302-239-2385 or email@example.com. This is a great time to book your spring private tour or field trip.
Explore our calendar below to learn about upcoming events and programs and discover if we might be visiting a location near you.
- Events or programs with an asterisk (*) do not take place at Auburn Heights but at the locations indicated in the event description. Special registration or costs may apply.
- State Parks programs are organized by Delaware State Parks & Auburn Heights Preserve (not FAHP). If you have a specific question about a State Parks program, please call the Auburn Heights Preserve office at 302-239-5687.