Membership Makes It Better! As a non-profit organization, we are thankful every day for our community of supporters. Consider becoming a member today and join our FAHP family. The Friends of Auburn Heights Preserve, Inc (FAHP) is the non-profit organization that operates the Marshall Steam Museum.
Standard Member Benefits:
- Early-bird registration for the annual Egg Hunt, and hunt tickets for members at 50% off
- Free Rides Ticket Admission at all Steamin’ Events
- Free admission to other members-only events, such as Evenings at the Museum
- The Auburn Heights Herald, our quarterly newsletter, with articles on local history, kids’ activities and more (click here to download the most recent issue)
- Tom Marshall’s Weekly e-News, with updates on activities and reminiscences from Tom Marshall
- Discounted rates for special programs
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop
Individual Membership $35
- Full membership benefits for one.
Dual Membership $45
- Full membership benefits for two adults in the same household.
Family Membership $65
- Full membership benefits for one or two adults and up to four minor children living in the same household.
Contributor Membership $100
- All Family Membership benefits plus 2 additional General Admission (Rides Ticket) guest passes
Patron Membership $250
- All Contributor benefits plus 2 free Mansion Tickets
Benefactor Membership $500 and above
- All Patron benefits plus a private reserved tour of the mansion and museum (optional, call to schedule)
Joining (and Renewing) Is Easy
Fill out the Membership/Renewal Form below and indicate how you wish to submit payment or print a copy of our membership application and mail with payment to:
Friends of Auburn Heights Preserve
P.O. Box 61
Yorklyn, DE 19736
Membership dues are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.