Sunday, September 24, 2023
12:30 to 4:30 pm
Presented by Labware, Inc.
The annual Auburn Heights Invitational features exceptional motor cars from the dawn of the automotive age through 1969. The event benefits the Joseph Boxler Education Fund, which supports educational programming by the Marshall Steam Museum, and is held rain or shine.
2023 INVITATIONAL AUTO DISPLAY LIST:
- 1904 Cadillac Model B Runabout, Vance Kershner
- 1909 Hupmobile Model 20, Vance Kershner
- 1927 Pierce -Arrow Model 81 Roadster, Bruce & Carol Wilhelm
- 1928 Packard Phaeton 526 Convertible, Patti and Bob Root
- 1931 Franklin Convertible Coupe, Michael Antunes
- 1936 Ford Phaeton, Bob and Debbie Cornman
- 1937 Buick 40 Special, Ric and Kathy Gochanauer
- 1938 SS Jaguar Drophead Coupe Convertible, G. Alexander Cole
- 1940 LaSalle Model 5019, Bill Pfeifer
- 1941 Hudson Super 6, Thomas C. Swett
- 1941 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Sedan, Thym Smith
- 1950 Chrysler Town and Country Sedan, Vance Kershner
- 1955 Ford Thunderbird Convertible, Steve and Gail Roberts
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air, Bill and Carol Kynett
- 1957 Chevrolet 3100 Truck, Vance Kershner
- 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible, Barry and Kathy Beck
- 1962 Austin-Healey MK II 3000 Convertible, Mike Tyler
- 1964 Cadillac Eldorado 6367 Convertible, Robert and Sarah Schles
- 1969 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible, George Laws
We thank your generous 2023 event sponsors:
PRESENTING SPONSOR: Labware Inc.
Associates International Inc.