Join us to explore the museum behind-the-scenes and get up close and personal with our historic collections. Each program will spotlight something new and includes admission to the Marshall Steam Museum. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Events and invite your friends.
First Tuesday evening of the month
May to October
Cost: $5; Free for FAHP Members
Parking: Across the street in the event lot
Past programs included:
- The History of Woodside Farm Creamery with Jim, Janet & Joe Mitchell
- Delaware License Plates: From the Age of Steam to the Age of Self-Esteem with plate historian/collector Dave Lincoln
- Treasures from the Attic with Delaware State Parks interpreter Emily Carnwath, highlighting never-before-seen artifacts from the Auburn Heights mansion.
- Toy Trains Hit the Rails with John Schubel, Malcolm Taylor and Jay Williams. Listen to the podcast by clicking here.
- Selling American Innovation a special Conversation with Tom Marshall
- Stanleys and Racing: Factory Performance Cars and Specials with Kelly Williams
- The Marshall Patents: Making Fiber Continuously with Bob Wilhelm
- Auburn/Yorklyn: From Hamlet to Village to Hamlet with John Harrison
- Comparative Firing Up Demonstration with Kelly Williams
- The Stanley 750: Junker or Treasure? with Gregory J. Landrey
- Ford and His Model T with Bill Schwoebel and Lou Mandich
We are always looking for new ideas; email firstname.lastname@example.org with yours.