Join us to explore the museum behind-the-scenes and get up close and personal with our historic collections. Each program will spotlight something new and includes admission to the Marshall Steam Museum. Don’t forget to join our Facebook Events and invite your friends.
First Tuesday evening of the month
May to November
Cost: $5; Free for FAHP Members
Parking: Across the street in the event lot
NOTE: No program on July 4!
- Aug 1: The Story Behind Woodside Farm Creamery with Janet & Jim Mitchell, special guest Joe Mitchell. Learn about the family connection between Auburn Heights and Woodside Farm as well as the secrets behind the world’s best ice cream!
- Sept. 5: Invitational Preview: Join us for a sneak peek at one of the magnificent vehicles for the 2017 Auburn Heights Invitational and an interview with the owner.
- Oct. 3: Auto License Plates: From the Age of Steam to the Age of Self-Esteem, with historian/collector Dave Lincoln. Discover the history, hype and hysteria that surround Delaware license plates and the plate collecting hobby.
Please check the website the day of a scheduled program as activities may change due to unforeseen circumstances, such as bad weather. You can always call the FAHP office at 302-239-2385 if you have a question about a program.
Past programs included:
- Treasures from the Attic with Delaware State Parks interpreter Emily Carnwath, highlighting never-before-seen artifacts from the Auburn Heights mansion.
- Toy Trains Hit the Rails with John Schubel, Malcolm Taylor and Jay Williams. Listen to the podcast by clicking here.
- Selling American Innovation a special Conversation with Tom Marshall
- Stanleys and Racing: Factory Performance Cars and Specials with Kelly Williams
- The Marshall Patents: Making Fiber Continuously with Bob Wilhelm
- Auburn/Yorklyn: From Hamlet to Village to Hamlet with John Harrison
- Comparative Firing Up Demonstration with Kelly Williams
- The Stanley 750: Junker or Treasure? with Gregory J. Landrey
- Ford and His Model T with Bill Schwoebel and Lou Mandich
We are always looking for new ideas; email email@example.com with yours.